Why you should choose a Mashreq credit cards?
Mashreq credit card holders can take advantage of a variety of rewards and investment options offered by Mashreq Bank. The most appealing features of a Mashreq Bank credit card are its dependability and global connection. Here are a few reasons why you should use a Mashreq credit card.
1) Experience & Team Size: Mashreq Bank has continually developed over the course of its 50-year banking history to capture the best interests of its customers. Mashreq Bank is currently one of the largest privately-owned banks in the UAE, employing over 4,000 people.
2) Transparent: Mashreq Bank offers fantastic investment prospects to its cardholders and keeps all of its shareholders up to date on the specific nature of its earnings on a regular basis. Mashreq Bank, which presents itself as a transparent and friendly company, freely releases information on its financial holdings upon request. Customers can easily request the same via the internet.
3) Credit Ratings: Mashreq Bank’s stock price has risen and fallen over the years, moving with the market’s vagaries. However, their dedication to supporting wise investment options and maintaining the Mashreq credit card products on a regular basis has won them positive credit ratings from key credit agencies all over the world. Mashreq Bank has received a ‘Baa1’ rating from Moody’s and a ‘A’ rating from Fitch. Complete information on stock prices, credit ratings, and other topics can be accessed on the internet.
4) Global Incentives: The remarkable array of Elite Mashreq Platinum credit card privileges is a wonderful example of global rewards. The Visa-powered Mashreq Platinum Elite card comes with a variety of Visa-exclusive lifestyle, leisure, and travel benefits.
5) Variety of Payment Plans: Every Mashreq Bank credit card gives the cardholder access to Mashreq’s 0% interest Easy Payment Plan (EPP). A 0% EPP is nothing new and most banks offer their own version of the same. But Mashreq’s EPP is unique in the way that it is available for Mashreq credit cards and also to a variety of vendors in UAE. The EPP scheme is applicable on cosmetics, groceries, electronics, home decor, fashion apparel, flights and much more.